User Adoption Consulting Services
Ensure your investment in technology pays off for you and the end-user
Netrix’s User Adoption Community
An online community to help you, the end-user, cut through the noise and explore resources and materials with the least amount of confusion.
A common problem with a significant cost. No matter how effective or powerful a new technology is, it’s only as good as the number of people using it.
Bridge the Disconnect
In today’s rapidly changing workplace environment, technology is constantly evolving, and user adoption often gets overlooked. At Netrix, we have a team dedicated to User Adoption Services. Netrix offers services to provide a positive experience for the end-user, ranging from business analysis to change communication and end-user training. Our team is dedicated to helping the end-user prepare for the change in technology on the horizon.
- Discovery: Identify use cases, intake data via focus groups and/or survey, review existing metrics, set objectives/goals
- Awareness: Create communication strategy for advanced collaboration
- Reinforce: Support champion network; communicate expectations and empower
- Knowledge and Ability: Tailored advanced collaboration training based on discovery; drive traffic to Pathways
Prepare yourself with the right questions
- How will you leverage collaboration technology to enhance the culture of your firm?
- How will you ensure your users are prepared for change?
- What technology will you deploy in the new workspace to better connect your employees?
- Do you have a communication strategy in place?
- Do you have a good handle on employee workflow, and how people want to work?
- Is the help desk typically taxed when new technology is rolled out?
- Is your training program equipped to measure success?
Netrix can help answer these questions. Whether you are in the planning phases of a technology refresh or have already deployed new technology we can assist in guiding your organization to better user adoption.
THE THREE PILLARS OF USER ADOPTION CONSULTING SERVICES
1) Adoption Change Management
It is critical to understand your technology culture, and the different ways employees use technology and existing workflow.
Some companies may not have a methodology and/or dedicated team needed to reach and educate end-users with each new IT deployment. This includes getting stakeholder buy-in, creating awareness and knowledge opportunities, and regular and consistent follow up to address barriers to adoption. This framework is designed to help clients build a sustainable change management plan for current and future deployments.
2) Change Communication
WE HAVE A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF BOOSTING awareness IN THE END USER and DRIVING THE desire to adopt new technology.
As companies continue to invest in new technology, it is critical to communicate the changes that are in store for the end-user. By developing a communication plan that provides awareness and knowledge ahead of the change, users can better prepare and leverage the new technology and increase their daily workflow efficiencies
By taking a holistic approach to user adoption, our training plans help deliver a positive user experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
Training is not one size fits all; Netrix works with the client to confirm critical use cases and develop a training plan that uniquely fits the scenario. Netrix provides training that will support the end user and prepare users for sustained engagement.
Web-based training designed to provide a complete technology overview to a large audience
Web-based and interactive end-user focused training
Train the Trainer
Sample training session, review of the target audience, curriculum design and preparation, and complete knowledge transfer
Open forums for users to join live sessions and connect with a subject matter expert; particularly helpful for champion networks or for general users after a go-live
For conference room or workspace refreshes, a walking tour of your new environment sets the tone for understanding what technology is enabled in new spaces and how these spaces work together. They paint a clear picture of your vision of collaboration